image via Underbelly Arts - Tableau Vivant
School holidays are over - but there is still fun to be had if you look a little closer:
- Underbelly Arts Festival have a great kids/teen program(kids under 12 are free) - jump on a ferry and head over to Cockatoo Island on the 4th August.
- Pop up book workshop with Tony Flowers at Sherman Gallery on 3rd August
- Kiddley is back!
- We have been playing with Poster Candy and Origrami to showcase our family images
- Beautiful bag for kids that love to draw - anywhere - anytime
- Youth courses at Metro screen in filmmaking and video game design
- We have rediscovered Scratch - my youngest son loves it.
- For teens - Tavi at the Opera House
- My kids are reading: JD Salinger - Catcher in the Rye (15), R.J. Palacio - Wonder (11) and Emma Cameron - View from the 32nd Floor (9)