School Holidays have kicked in:
- Discover the Lego Colosseum at the Nicholson Museum
- Kids and Family have not been forgotten at the Sydney Biennale...programs include: Baby Biennale | "Schools Out" Holiday program | Family Sundays
- Explore Japanese Cinema at Japanese Cinema Week - Free films!
- Wonderful documentary follows 11 year olds from around the world I am Eleven Q&A
- Have you checked out BIG kids magazine yet?
- Make your own Lego maze
- Drive out to Gymea to visit the Hazelhurst gallery for LOOK! The art of Australian picture books. Free family day Sunday 1 July